- POSITION SUMMARY
- Responsible for providing primary care to patients, including assessment, treatment, care planning, and medical care evaluation.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Licenses and Certifications Required
· Current or temporary RN license in ND or compact RN licensure.
· CPR required within orientation period.
· Ongoing Point of Care certifications as required for department required within orientation period.
2. Educational Requirements
· RN program as evidenced by licensure.
· BSN preferred.
3. Experience Requirements
· One year or more of professional nursing experience preferred.
· Clinic experience preferred.
· Coding experience preferred.
4. Special Skills or Training Requirements
· May include travel to satellites.
· Computer use.
· Trinity community clinics - draw and package lab tests.
· Minot Clinics - participate in Convenient Care weekend schedule.
Trinity Health is an EEO/AA/disabled individuals/veteran employer.